adjective. ['ˈfɔrdʒd'] reproduced fraudulently.
Rhymes with Forged
Sentences with forged
Scammers often send forged checks in payment.
Quotes about forged
1. The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine.
- Stephenie Meyer, New Moon
2. China-Africa relationship has a long history and is full of vitality. Since the 1950s and 1960s, our common historical experiences have brought China and Africa together, and we have forged deep friendship in our joint struggle during which we have supported each other in times of difficulty.
- Li Keqiang
3. Disagreement is not necessarily a reason to head for Splitsville. In fact, a relationship without disagreement is probably too brittle to last. Some of the best human bonds are forged in the fire of disagreement.
- Jerry Spinelli, Today I Will: A Year of Quotes, Notes, and Promises to Myself