Table of Contents
verb. ['fɔrˈsiː'] realize beforehand.
Rhymes with Foresee
Sentences with foresee
1. Verb, base form
No one can foresee the rise and fall of markets
2. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Include insurance on a non-refundable flight ticket if you foresee a high likelihood of cancellation.
Quotes about foresee
1. The art of statesmanship is to foresee the inevitable and to expedite its occurrence.
- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
2. Look back over the past, with its changing empires that rose and fell, and you can foresee the future too.
- Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
3. It was so strange, the way that life moved forward: the twists and the dead ends, the sudden opportunities. She supposed if you could predict or foresee everything that was going to happen, you’d lose the motivation to go through it all. The promise was always in the possibility.
- Lauren Oliver, Panic
verb. ['fɔrˈsiː'] picture to oneself; imagine possible.
- conceive of
verb. ['fɔrˈsiː'] act in advance of; deal with ahead of time.