Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈfoʊldɪŋ'] the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape.
Rhymes with Folding
Sentences with folding
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Start at one end of the flag and create a triangle shape by folding the flag over.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Repeat the folding process with the new corner.
Quotes about folding
1. We made love like two folding lawn chairs. We were both motionless, but the possibility of movement permeated the moment.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
2. I had a dream about you. I told you I loved you, and you stopped folding clothes, turned to look me in my eyes, and replied, “The cat food on the moon is probably all dry.” Then I started crying, because up until that point I had no idea that I meant that much to you and I was overjoyed with raw emotion.
- Jarod Kintz, I had a dream about you 2
3. It wouldn't have mattered if they were scratches or not,"he says, his voice like liquid. "I was bitten during the escape from the house."My limbs go weak, everything inside me folding in collapsing on itself."I was already dead,"he says, opening his eyes.
- Carrie Ryan, The Forest of Hands and Teeth
adjective. ['ˈfoʊldɪŋ'] capable of being folded up and stored.
noun. ['ˈfoʊldɪŋ'] a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock.
noun. ['ˈfoʊldɪŋ'] the act of folding.