Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈfɑːg, ˈfɔg'] droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground.
Rhymes with Fog
Sentences with fog
1. Noun, singular or mass
Insert the fog light switch into the hole left by the blank from behind the dash.
A fog machine will add a great special effect to the dance area as well.
3. Verb, non-3rd person singular present
The outside temperature drops 10 to 20 degrees in an instant and your windows fog up almost immediately.
4. Verb, base form
Do not put any sunblock on your face, as it will fog your snorkel mask.
5. Verb, 3rd person singular present
Close the door and allow the room fog up with steam.
Quotes about fog
1. I have a beard of fog that I wear on misty mornings. It’s not cigarette smoke, but I’d understand if you wanted to shave it off and inhale it.
- Jarod Kintz, At even one penny, this book would be overpriced. In fact, free is too expensive, because you'd still waste time by reading it.
2. Myth, mist, and mystery all add to the illusion of love. If you need me I’ll be by the fog machine wearing a tunic and writing an epic poem in Greek.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. I’d rather fake my own fog, than fake a steamy love scene. Can I interest you in some mist? It’s homemade.
- Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I've ever written, and it still sucks
noun. ['ˈfɑːg, ˈfɔg'] an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance.
noun. ['ˈfɑːg, ˈfɔg'] confusion characterized by lack of clarity.