Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈflæʃɪŋ'] a short vivid experience.
Rhymes with Flashing
Sentences with flashing
1. Noun, singular or mass
Bend the roof side of the flashing onto the roof over the peak.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
Place the first piece of step flashing at the bottom of the roof where it meets the wall.
If the “Service” light is still flashing, your temperature sensor may be bad.
Quotes about flashing
1. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
- Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
2. True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
- Erich Segal
3. You see, unlike in the movies, there is no THE END sign flashing at the end of books. When I've read a book, I don't feel like I've finished anything. So I start a new one.
- Elif Shafak, The Bastard of Istanbul
noun. ['ˈflæʃɪŋ'] sheet metal shaped and attached to a roof for strength and weatherproofing.