Table of Contents
adjective. ['fɪfˈtiːn, ˈfɪfˈtiːn'] being one more than fourteen.
Rhymes with Fifteen
How do you pronounce fifteen?
Pronounce fifteen as ˈfɪfˈtin.
US - How to pronounce fifteen in American English
UK - How to pronounce fifteen in British English
Sentences with fifteen
In a few simple steps you can make seriously fluffy and delicious sheet pan pancakes in fifteen minutes.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Leave it on for fifteen to thirty minutes.
Quotes about fifteen
1. Most of the basic material a writer works with is acquired before the age of fifteen.
- Willa Cather
2. Crap, are you thinking what I'm thinking?""I'm thinking we have about fifteen vampires and no blood,"Claire said. "Is that it?""No, I was thinking we're out of chips. Of course that's what I was thinking.
- Rachel Caine, Feast of Fools
3. I'm tired of waiting by the phone, and second-guessing what a guy says and trusting someone not to hurt me. Again. I've been storming the relationship castle for fifteen years, and I still don't have my prince. I've got a bunch of battle scars from the field and I want to go home and nurse my wounds. I don't want to fight anymore.
- Kim Gruenenfelder, A Total Waste of Makeup
noun. ['fɪfˈtiːn, ˈfɪfˈtiːn'] the cardinal number that is the sum of fourteen and one.
- large integer