adverb. ['ˈfɪrsli'] in a physically fierce manner.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- fierce (English)
Words that Rhyme with Fiercely
Example sentences of the word fiercely
This breed is fiercely loyal to his humans and will like to cuddle and enjoy hours of joyful play.
Quotes containing the word fiercely
1. I hugged him without any kind of fear or self-consciousness, fiercely, with a rush of emotion that almost brought tears to my eyes."I could kiss you!"Chubs cried."Please don't!"I gasp out, feeling his arms tighten around my ribs to the point of cracking them.
- Alexandra Bracken, The Darkest Minds
2. Her heart had grown so familiar to the pain of life without him, that to respond now seemed too large a pleasure she could not endure. If pain was love, then she loved fiercely. Yet knew she could not be near that boy again.
- Coco J. Ginger
3. i found god in myselfand i loved heri loved her fiercely
- Ntozake Shange