adverb. ['ˈfɝːvəntli'] with passionate fervor.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- fervent (English)
Rhymes with Fervently
Sentences with fervently
The key is to reward her for good behavior more fervently than you scold her for bad behavior.
Quotes about fervently
1. Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
- Pablo Picasso
2. You are one woman in an endless line of women who were chosen to love more passionately than others, be committed to justice more fervently than others, and seek our Maker’s higher expressions more reflectively than others.
- Mandy Nachampassack-Maloney, Autumnal Dancer
3. Remember that a wish held fervently turns into belief, and a belief held diligently becomes reality.
- Jim Stovall, The Lamp