noun. ['ˈfeɪdɪŋ'] weakening in force or intensity.
Rhymes with Fading
Sentences with fading
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
They can also help provide shade for your chair cushions to prevent fading from the sun.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Prune the stem at the base, and remove the other fading blooms in the same way.
Quotes about fading
1. Memories, even your most precious ones, fade surprisingly quickly. But I don’t go along with that. The memories I value most, I don’t ever see them fading.
- Kazuo Ishiguro, Never Let Me Go
2. Although my memory's fading, I remember two things very clearly: I am a great sinner and Christ is a great Savior.
- John Newton, Amazing Grace
3. Clutching to your fading youth is like trying to hang on to a handful of smoke. Just breathe deeply and you’ll be OK.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE