noun. ['ˈaɪˌsaɪt'] normal use of the faculty of vision.
- visual sense
- visual modality
- eye (English)
- sight (English)
- sihþ (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
Rhymes with Eyesight
Sentences with eyesight
1. Noun, singular or mass
You can find some of the most exceptional eyesight right on the family farm.
2. Verb, past participle
They're known for having eyesight problems and restricted airways.
Quotes about eyesight
1. I've got a theory, it could be bunnies...I've got a theor-Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposesThey've got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses.And what's with all the carrots-?What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?Bunnies, bunnies it must be bunnies!...or maybe midgets...
- Joss Whedon
2. Yellow flowers are like physical manifestations of sunlight. I’m growing a garden of sunglasses just to help save eyesight and make the world a little bit cooler.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. Լաւ է աչքով կոյր ըլլալ՝ քան մտքով:It is preferable to be blind by eyesight, than by mind.
- Saint Vardapet Eghishē