Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈaɪz'] opinion or judgment.
- divergent thinking
- convergent thinking
Rhymes with Eyes
How do you pronounce eyes?
Pronounce eyes as aɪz.
US - How to pronounce eyes in American English
UK - How to pronounce eyes in British English
Sentences with eyes
1. Noun, plural
All it takes to catch a cold is to touch an infected surface and rub your eyes or nose.
2. Verb, base form
Keep your back straight and eyes up as you push forward at the waist.
Quotes about eyes
1. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
- Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
2. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
- William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream
3. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
- Marilyn Monroe
adjective. official classification for documents; meant to be seen by only the person to whom it is directed.
noun. delicate California annual having blue flowers marked with dark spots.
- herbaceous plant
- genus Nemophila
- Nemophila menziesii