No search results found for
adjective. ['ɪkˌsprɛʃənlɪs'] deliberately impassive in manner.
- -less (English)
- -leas (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- expression (English)
Words that Rhyme with Expressionless
Example sentences of the word expressionless
If you do get his attention, you may see an expressionless face staring back at you.
2. Noun, singular or mass
The noses are also very long and display an expressionless** mouth.
Quotes containing the word expressionless
1. Stars open among the lilies.Are you not blinded by such expressionless sirens?This is the silence of astounded souls.
- Sylvia Plath, Crossing the Water
2. Do you understand now why books are hated and feared? Because they reveal the pores on the face of life. The comfortable people want only the faces of the full moon, wax, faces without pores, hairless, expressionless.
- Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451