Table of Contents
adjective. ['ɪkˈsploʊdəd, ɪkˈsploʊdɪd'] showing the parts of something separated but in positions that show their correct relation to one another.
Rhymes with Exploded
How do you pronounce exploded?
Pronounce exploded as ɪkˈsploʊdɪd.
US - How to pronounce exploded in American English
UK - How to pronounce exploded in British English
Sentences with exploded
1. Verb, past tense
You may have even squeezed it and it exploded releasing a little bit of liquid.
All Shakespeare manuals contain an exploded diagram and parts list.
Quotes about exploded
1. In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
- Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies
2. When writing a novel, that's pretty much entirely what life turns into: 'House burned down. Car stolen. Cat exploded. Did 1500 easy words, so all in all it was a pretty good day.
- Neil Gaiman
3. Last night my shadow exploded into hundreds of fluttering black birds, foreshadowing my love taking flight under the cover of camouflage.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE