adjective. ['ɪkˈsploʊdəd, ɪkˈsploʊdɪd'] showing the parts of something separated but in positions that show their correct relation to one another.
Words that Rhyme with Exploded
Example sentences of the word exploded
1. Verb, past tense
You may have even squeezed it and it exploded releasing a little bit of liquid.
All Shakespeare manuals contain an exploded diagram and parts list.
Quotes containing the word exploded
1. In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
- Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies
2. When writing a novel, that's pretty much entirely what life turns into: 'House burned down. Car stolen. Cat exploded. Did 1500 easy words, so all in all it was a pretty good day.
- Neil Gaiman
3. Last night my shadow exploded into hundreds of fluttering black birds, foreshadowing my love taking flight under the cover of camouflage.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE