Table of Contents
adjective. ['ɪkˈspænsɪv'] able or tending to expand or characterized by expansion.
Rhymes with Expansive
How do you pronounce expansive?
Pronounce expansive as ɪkˈspænsɪv.
US - How to pronounce expansive in American English
UK - How to pronounce expansive in British English
Sentences with expansive
Therefore, the water molecules form a lattice that is more expansive than water in liquid form.
Quotes about expansive
1. My love is expansive. Your love is expensive.
- Jarod Kintz, Whenever You're Gone, I'm Here For You
2. Silence is expansive, filling up a whole room in seconds, like a balloon filled with awkwardness. It’s amazing how saying nothing can be so different from having nothing to say.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. I am buoyant and expansive and uncontainable--but I always was so, only I never knew it!
- Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, The Palace of Illusions
adjective. ['ɪkˈspænsɪv'] friendly and open and willing to talk.
adjective. ['ɪkˈspænsɪv'] marked by exaggerated feelings of euphoria and delusions of grandeur.
adjective. ['ɪkˈspænsɪv'] of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope.