Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈɛksələnt'] very good; of the highest quality.
- excellens (Latin)
Rhymes with Excellent
How do you pronounce excellent?
Pronounce excellent as ˈɛksələnt.
US - How to pronounce excellent in American English
UK - How to pronounce excellent in British English
How do you spell excellent? Is it exellent ?
A common misspelling of excellent is exellent
How to spell excellent? Is it excelente? Or excelent? Common misspellings are:
Sentences with excellent
There's a place in every garden for tall flowers, especially those that make excellent cut flowers.
Quotes about excellent
1. I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
2. Robert Walker as Bruno was excellent. He had elegance and humor, and the proper fondness for his mother.
- Patricia Highsmith
3. I know - I'll play you for it,"Alice suggested. "Rock, paper, scissors."Jasper chuckled and Edward sighed."Why don't you just tell me who wins?"Edward said wryly.Alice beamed. "I do. Excellent.
- Stephenie Meyer, Breaking Dawn