Table of Contents
adverb. ['ɪkˈsiːdɪŋli'] to an extreme degree.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- exceeding (English)
- -ing (English)
Rhymes with Exceedingly
How do you pronounce exceedingly?
Pronounce exceedingly as ɪkˈsidɪŋli.
US - How to pronounce exceedingly in American English
UK - How to pronounce exceedingly in British English
Sentences with exceedingly
Dubai is sunny all year round, and it is exceedingly hot and humid during the summer months.
Quotes about exceedingly
1. The joy which answers to prayer give, cannot be described; and the impetus which they afford to the spiritual life is exceedingly great.
- George Muller
2. Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom. Aristotle speaks plainly to this purpose, saying, 'that the institution of youth should be accommodated to that form of government under which they live; forasmuch as it makes exceedingly for the preservation of the present government, whatsoever it be.
- John Adams, A Defence of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America
3. Genius is an exceedingly common human quality, probably natural to most of us.
- John Taylor Gatto