Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˈɛvriːˌwɛr, ˈɛvriːˌhwɛr'] to or in any or all places; (
everyplace' is used informally foreverywhere').
- all over
- every (English)
- everich (Middle English (1100-1500))
- where (English)
- wher (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Everywhere
How do you pronounce everywhere?
Pronounce everywhere as ˈɛvriˌwɛr.
US - How to pronounce everywhere in American English
UK - How to pronounce everywhere in British English
Sentences with everywhere
Maybe the problem with your currently unfancy bedroom is that there are clothes everywhere.
Quotes about everywhere
1. Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.
- Albert Einstein
2. Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
- Karl Marx
3. But if you don't watch me, I will try and sneak in some humor. I see humor everywhere in life around me.
- Marion Ross