adverb. ['ɛˈroʊniːəsli'] in a mistaken manner.
Words that Rhyme with Erroneously
Example sentences of the word erroneously
You want to make sure that you are not being billed erroneously.
Quotes containing the word erroneously
1. Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.
- Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary
2. The labours of men of genius, however erroneously directed, scarcely ever fail in ultimately turning to the solid advantage of mankind.
- Mary Shelley
3. Why is it so difficult for us to think in relative terms? Well, for the good reason that human nature loves absoluteness, and erroneously considers it as a state of higher knowledge.
- Felix Alba-Juez, Who was Right: Ptolemy or Copernicus?