Table of Contents
adverb. ['ɪnˌθuːziːˈæstɪkli'] in a lavish or enthusiastic manner.
Rhymes with Enthusiastically
Sentences with enthusiastically
Wait for your bulldog to do his business, then praise him enthusiastically for a job well done.
Quotes about enthusiastically
1. People are never so completely and enthusiastically evil as when they act out of religious conviction.
- Umberto Eco, The Prague Cemetery
2. Jenks enthusiastically leaned against the counter and opened the box. Bypassing the plastic knife, he broke off about a third of it and took a huge bite. Ivy watched, appalled, and I shrugged. His mouth moving as he hummed, Jenks finished unpacking the sacks. I was half dead, Ivy was whoring herself to keep me safe, but Jenks was okay as long as he had chocolate.
- Kim Harrison, A Fistful of Charms
3. Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon... must inevitably come to pass!
- Paul J. Meyer