Table of Contents
adjective. ['ɛnˈθrɔld'] filled with wonder and delight.
Rhymes with Enthralled
Sentences with enthralled
The world became enthralled watching the bonded pair of bald eagles mate, nest and raise their young.
2. Verb, past participle
The magical world of the ballet has enthralled audiences for hundreds of years.
Quotes about enthralled
1. Every age has its storytelling form, and video gaming is a huge part of our culture. You can ignore or embrace video games and imbue them with the best artistic quality. People are enthralled with video games in the same way as other people love the cinema or theatre.
- Andy Serkis
2. There is something about words. In expert hands, manipulated deftly, they take you prisoner. Wind themselves around your limbs like spider silk, and when you are so enthralled you cannot move, they pierce your skin, enter your blood, numb your thoughts. Inside you they work their magic.
- Diane Setterfield, The Thirteenth Tale
3. Once we open our eyes to the infinite magic that the universe has in abundance, we are sure to be enthralled by what we see and this miraculous creation gets us closer to our dreams and to the world as a whole.
- Stephen Richards, Think Your way to Success: Let Your Dreams Run Free