verb. ['ɛnˈsleɪv'] make a slave of; bring into servitude.
- en- (English)
- en- (Middle English (1100-1500))
- slave (English)
Rhymes with Enslave
Sentences with enslave
1. Verb, base form
I get to enslave you and rule over your house for reals?
Quotes about enslave
1. It’s what you do in your free time that will set you free—or enslave you.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book Title is Invisible
2. I don't need handcuffs to enslave a woman."-Ranger to Stephanie
- Janet Evanovich, Hard Eight
3. It is impossible to enslave, mentally or socially, a bible-reading people. The principles of the bible are the groundwork of human freedom.
- Horace Greeley