verb. ['ɛnˈsleɪv'] make a slave of; bring into servitude.
- en- (English)
- en- (Middle English (1100-1500))
- slave (English)
Words that Rhyme with Enslave
Example sentences of the word enslave
1. Verb, base form
I get to enslave you and rule over your house for reals?
Quotes containing the word enslave
1. It’s what you do in your free time that will set you free—or enslave you.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book Title is Invisible
2. I don't need handcuffs to enslave a woman."-Ranger to Stephanie
- Janet Evanovich, Hard Eight
3. It is impossible to enslave, mentally or socially, a bible-reading people. The principles of the bible are the groundwork of human freedom.
- Horace Greeley