adjective. ['ɛnˈhænst'] increased or intensified in value or beauty or quality.
Rhymes with Enhanced
Sentences with enhanced
The vinegar will eat away at the buildup, clearing the showerhead for enhanced water flow.
2. Verb, past participle
Decoration for any holiday can be enhanced with glitter.
Quotes about enhanced
1. Art distills sensations and embodies it with enhanced meaning.
- Miguel de Unamuno
2. The uniform enhanced his athletic body, and my thoughts drifted to how magnificent he would look with his uniform puddled around his feet.
- Maria V. Snyder, Poison Study
3. The key is loveIt is the gatewayTo hopeTo joyTo enhanced livingLove is the answer
- Karen Hackel, The Whisper of Your Soul