Table of Contents
adjective. ['ɪmˈbɛrəsɪŋ'] hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment.
Rhymes with Embarrassing
Sentences with embarrassing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Acne may be severe and can be embarrassing to those affected by this adverse reaction.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Rule out the ringers from your list, as going by title or recommendation alone can prove embarrassing.
This game can get embarrassing and hilarious very quickly.
Quotes about embarrassing
1. I love dressing up and doing the red carpet every once in a while, but I am very much a jeans kinda girl, so it's all a little embarrassing for me.
- Kelly Clarkson
2. You can get through very serious and sometimes horrible and sometimes embarrassing and very awkward situations with humor. It gives us a way out.
- Janet Evanovich
3. There's nothing more embarrassing than to have earned the disfavor of a perceptive animal.
- Michael Chabon, Wonder Boys
adjective. ['ɪmˈbɛrəsɪŋ'] causing to feel shame or chagrin or vexation.