Table of Contents
Rhymes with Eleven
How do you pronounce eleven?
Pronounce eleven as ˈilɛvən.
US - How to pronounce eleven in American English
UK - How to pronounce eleven in British English
Sentences with eleven
1. Verb, base form
Adult guinea pigs grow to be anywhere from eight to eleven inches long.
From black bean nachos to eggplant pasta, here are eleven plant-based recipes to help minimize your meat consumption.
Quotes about eleven
1. Anyone who is in love is making love the whole time, even when they're not. When two bodies meet, it is just the cup overflowing. They can stay together for hours, even days. They begin the dance one day and finish it the next, or--such is the pleasure they experience--they may never finish it. No eleven minutes for them.
- Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes
2. If you were to ask me the best time of day to fall in love, I'd say, "Now."But you'd also have to remember to factor in the fact that my watch is eleven minutes fast.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. I remembered back to leo's burial and holding your hand. I was eleven and you were six, your hand soft and small in mine. As the vicar said 'in sure and certain hope of the resurrection of eternal life' you turned to me, 'I don't want sure and certain hope I want sure and certain Bee.
- Rosamund Lupton, Sister
noun. (formerly in Britain) an examination taken by 11 and 12 year old students to select suitable candidates for grammar school.
adjective. having eleven sides.
noun. ['ɪˈlɛvən, ˈiːlɛvən'] the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and one.
noun. ['ɪˈlɛvən, ˈiːlɛvən'] a team that plays football.