Table of Contents
noun. ['ɪˈleɪʃən'] aof
- elacioun (Middle English (1100-1500))
- elacion (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Elation
How do you pronounce elation?
Pronounce elation as ɪˈleɪʃən.
US - How to pronounce elation in American English
UK - How to pronounce elation in British English
Sentences with elation
1. Noun, or mass
be of elation of on
Quotes about elation
1. in elation of or if it to a or of
2. in elation of or if it to a or of
3. he at a of an a elation--it it no of he it to be in it