adverb. ['ɪˈfɪʃəntli'] with efficiency; in an efficient manner.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- efficient (English)
Words that Rhyme with Efficiently
Example sentences of the word efficiently
Your body absorbs the supplement more efficiently if you take it with a meal.
Quotes containing the word efficiently
1. I want a moon canoe, because have you ever tried paddling through dirt? Love is a journey, and I try to travel as efficiently as I can.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. A simple life is not seeing how little we can get by with—that’s poverty—but how efficiently we can put first things first. . . . When you’re clear about your purpose and your priorities, you can painlessly discard whatever does not support these, whether it’s clutter in your cabinets or commitments on your calendar. (148)
- Victoria Moran, Lit From Within: Tending Your Soul For Lifelong Beauty
3. I removed all the doors to our love, so you can’t lock yourself away from me. But I didn’t stop there. I also replaced the doors with metal detectors, so I could fondle you more efficiently, like the highly trained professionals do who run airport security.
- Jarod Kintz, At even one penny, this book would be overpriced. In fact, free is too expensive, because you'd still waste time by reading it.