Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈduːd'] a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance.
- fashion plate
- adult male
Rhymes with Dude
How do you pronounce dude?
Pronounce dude as dud.
US - How to pronounce dude in American English
UK - How to pronounce dude in British English
Sentences with dude
1. Noun, singular or mass
Wickenburg has long been synonymous with some of the finest dude ranches in the state.
Quotes about dude
1. I hope I can help guys come out and say, 'All right, dude, I got a manicure... and I liked it.'
- Ryan Seacrest
2. God alert!"Blackjack yelled. "It's the wine dude!Mr. D sighed in exasperation. "The next person, or horse, who calls me the 'wine dude' will end up in a bottle of Merlot!
- Rick Riordan, The Titan's Curse
3. Jeez, Hazel,"Percy said, "tell your horse to watch his language."Hazel tried not to laugh. "What did he say?""With the cussing removed? He said he can get us to the top."Frank looked incredulous. "I thought the horse couldn't fly!"This time Arion whinnied so angrily, even Hazel could guess he was cursing."Dude,"Percy told the horse, "I've gotten suspended for saying less than that...
- Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune
noun. ['ˈduːd'] an informal form of address for a man.
- adult male