Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈdaʊtɪŋ'] marked by or given to doubt.
Rhymes with Doubting
Sentences with doubting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Instead of doubting his motives, try to trust that he is being honest with you.
Quotes about doubting
1. We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be.
- C.S. Lewis
2. Sometimes doubting is not a lack of faith, but an expression of it. Sometimes to doubt is to merely insist that God be taken seriously not frivolously, to insist that our faith is placed in and upheld by something other than seeming conjuring tricks.
- Mark Buchanan, Your God Is Too Safe
3. As long as scepticism is based on a sound understanding of science it is invaluable, for that is how science progresses. But poor criticism can lead those who are unfamiliar with the science involved into doubting everything about climate change predictions.
- Tim Flannery, The Weather Makers: How Man Is Changing the Climate and What It Means for Life on Earth