Rhymes with Dizzy
Quotes about dizzy
1. This is love, I think. A place where people who have been alone may lock together like hawks and spin in the air, dizzy with surprise at the connection. A place you go willingly, and with wonder
- Jodi Picoult, Keeping Faith
2. What I saw next stopped me dead in my tracks. Books. Not just one or two dozen, but hundreds of them. In crates. In piles on the floor. In bookcases that stretched from floor to ceiling and lined the entire room. I turned around and around in a slow circle, feeling as if I'd just stumbled into Ali Baba's cave. I was breathless, close to tears, and positively dizzy with greed.
- Jennifer Donnelly, A Northern Light
3. I really like you better aimless and lost among people, a little crazy, oddball, not looking like yourself. So that I don't know you at all and the nearer I get to you the more you separate yourself from me-- I get dizzy trying to follow you and I have to work really hard-- and that's what I want!
- Alia Mamdouh, The Loved Ones: A Modern Arabic Novel
verb. ['ˈdɪzi'] make dizzy or giddy.
- dysig (Old English (ca. 450-1100))