adjective. ['dɪsˈgʌstɪŋ'] highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust.
Words that Rhyme with Disgusting
How to spell disgusting? Is it discusting? Or diskusting? Common misspellings are:
Example sentences of the word disgusting
While cuterebra infestations are usually more disgusting than dangerous, that's not always the case.
2. Verb, gerund or present participle
These air conditioners can sometimes become dirty and the coils along the outside can get pretty disgusting.
3. Noun, singular or mass
Your paste will look disgusting, so replace the paste as necessary.
Quotes containing the word disgusting
1. Humor has become so cliche and boring that nothing's funny anymore unless it involves something totally disgusting that offends somebody or makes them feel really uncomfortable.
- Tom DeLonge
2. I’m just sick of ego, ego, ego. My own and everybody else’s. I’m sick of everybody that wants to get somewhere, do something distinguished and all, be somebody interesting. It’s disgusting.
- J.D. Salinger, Franny and Zooey
3. I really think that it's disgusting that Paris is the only place where it is illegal for paps to follow you around. It actually took someone losing their life - Diana, an inspirational woman - and then it changed, but they still won't change it in London! It's horrible!
- Cara Delevingne