Table of Contents
noun. ['ˌdɪsəˈpɪrɪŋ, ˌdɪsəˈpiːrɪŋ'] the act of leaving secretly or without explanation.
- going away
Rhymes with Disappearing
Sentences with disappearing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Repeat this ball transfer and disappearing trick as many times as you like.
2. Noun, singular or mass
If you notice the foot fungus disappearing, this home remedy may work for you.
Quotes about disappearing
1. As you become more successful, the gender barrier disappears. The credibility challenges you have during your growing up years starts disappearing when you start demonstrating success.
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
2. You said you knew the perfect place to run to. A place that was empty of people, and buildings, and far, far away. A place covered in blood-red earth and sleeping life. A place longing to come alive again. It's a place for disappearing, you'd said, a place for getting lost... and for getting found.I'll take you there, you'd said.And I could say that I agreed.
- Lucy Christopher, Stolen: A Letter to My Captor
3. This autumn-why am I growing old?bird disappearing among clouds.
- Matsuo Bashō