noun. ['ˈdɪgɪŋ'] the act of digging.
- creating by removal
Words that Rhyme with Digging
Example sentences of the word digging
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Stray dogs dislike stepping on and digging in these areas and will be less likely to poop there.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Spray paint along the path of the hose to give you a guideline for digging.
Quotes containing the word digging
1. I just got done digging a hole shaped like a human body. But I have no idea what to bury. I’ll probably hide all my love for you, like I would with any other treasure.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
2. Would women find vampires even sexier and more romantic if instead of fangs they had rose thorns? It’s thoughts like these I think of when digging in my garden, looking for my one true love (If only I could remember where I buried her!).
- Jarod Kintz, At even one penny, this book would be overpriced. In fact, free is too expensive, because you'd still waste time by reading it.
3. I am the archaeologist of love. I’m digging for the bones of a loved one I shot and buried decades ago.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.