Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈdaɪɝi, ˈdaɪri'] a daily written record of (usually personal) experiences and observations.
- piece of writing
- written material
- web log
Rhymes with Diary
How do you pronounce diary?
Pronounce diary as ˈdaɪəri.
US - How to pronounce diary in American English
UK - How to pronounce diary in British English
Sentences with diary
Start by keeping a diet diary every day for one week, writing down everything you eat and drink.
2. Noun, singular or mass
Keep a diary of the dates and times of harassment and include notes about any potential witnesses.
Quotes about diary
1. Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
- Pablo Picasso
2. I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
- Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest
3. A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance covers?
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
noun. ['ˈdaɪɝi, ˈdaɪri'] a personal journal (as a physical object).