Table of Contents
adverb. ['ˌdɪˈsaɪdədli'] without question and beyond doubt.
- in spades
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- decided (English)
Rhymes with Decidedly
How do you pronounce decidedly?
Pronounce decidedly as ˌdɪˈsaɪdədli.
US - How to pronounce decidedly in American English
UK - How to pronounce decidedly in British English
Sentences with decidedly
Although sighing in humans often points to frustration, the sound is decidedly different in the doggie world.
Quotes about decidedly
1. I am decidedly of the opinion that in very many instances we can trace such a necessary connexion, especially among birds, and often with more complete success than in the case which I have here attempted to explain.
- Alfred Russel Wallace
2. Love is a state in which a man sees things most decidedly as they are not.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
3. Sometimes, the most graceful way to handle something is to be decidedly ungraceful.
- Kristi Ling, Operation Happiness: The Three Step Plan to Creating a Life of Lasting Joy, Abundant Energy, and Radical Bliss