Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈdeɪˌdriːmɪŋ'] absentminded dreaming while awake.
- air castle
- castle in the air
- castle in Spain
Rhymes with Daydreaming
Sentences with daydreaming
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
What if we got back in the habit of daydreaming?
Quotes about daydreaming
1. The cost of oblivious daydreaming was always this moment of return, the realignment with what had been before and now seemed a little worse.
- Ian McEwan, Atonement
2. Nothing is my guiltiest pleasure. I love it. I love doing it. I love planning to do it, I love loafing and pottering and chilling and daydreaming.
- David Morrissey
3. A daily dose of daydreaming heals the heart, soothes the soul, and strengthens the imagination.
- Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year