noun. ['ˈdeɪˌdriːmɪŋ'] absentminded dreaming while awake.
- air castle
- castle in the air
- castle in Spain
Words that Rhyme with Daydreaming
Example sentences of the word daydreaming
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
What if we got back in the habit of daydreaming?
Quotes containing the word daydreaming
1. The cost of oblivious daydreaming was always this moment of return, the realignment with what had been before and now seemed a little worse.
- Ian McEwan, Atonement
2. Nothing is my guiltiest pleasure. I love it. I love doing it. I love planning to do it, I love loafing and pottering and chilling and daydreaming.
- David Morrissey
3. A daily dose of daydreaming heals the heart, soothes the soul, and strengthens the imagination.
- Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year