noun. ['ˈdeɪtɪŋ'] use of chemical analysis to estimate the age of geological specimens.
- rubidium-strontium dating
- qualitative analysis
- radiocarbon dating
- potassium-argon dating
- geological dating
- carbon-14 dating
- carbon dating
Rhymes with Dating
Sentences with dating
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Does he seem eager to participate in the dating scene?
Quotes about dating
1. Sebastian just smiled. “I could hear your heart beating,” he said softly. “When you were watching me with Valentine. Did it bother you?”“That you seem to be dating my dad?” Jace shrugged. "You’re a little young for him, to be honest.”“What?” For the first time since Jace had met him, Sebastian seemed flabbergasted.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
2. Whenever you have an ex, and they're like, 'I hope we can still be friends!' and you weren't friends before you started dating, then what do you go back to, really?
- Ed Sheeran
3. There's more to life than dating the boy on the football team.
- Taylor Swift