adverb. ['ˈdeɪndʒɝəsli'] in a dangerous manner.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- dangerous (English)
Words that Rhyme with Dangerously
Example sentences of the word dangerously
Cleaning chemicals could be leached dangerously into the air if the burners are warm, too.
Quotes containing the word dangerously
1. Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
- Sylvia Plath
2. Free running is wall dancing, and that’s why I do my best moves while sitting in a rocking chair. I like to relax dangerously.
- Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not FOR SALE
3. To be a Christian is to live dangerously, honestly, freely - to step in the name of love as if you may land on nothing, yet to keep on stepping because the something that sustains you no empire can give you and no empire can take away.
- Cornel West