noun. ['ˈkʌpˌkeɪk'] small cake baked in a muffin tin.
- cake (English)
- cake (Middle English (1100-1500))
- cup (English)
- cuppe (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
Words that Rhyme with Cupcake
Example sentences of the word cupcake
1. Noun, singular or mass
Baking one test cupcake will save you from cooking a batch with the wrong amount of fill.
2. Verb, base form
Reserve the dust for adding to other recipes, such as eggnog, brownie batter or cupcake frosting.
Attempting to pour fill into a cupcake paper does not always go as planned.
Quotes containing the word cupcake
1. A dragon just gave me a piece of jewelry,” she said. She took another swig and handed the bottle back to Graydon. “Have I been added to his hoard?”He shook his head and drank too. “No, cupcake,” he said. “I’m pretty sure you’ve replaced it.
- Thea Harrison, Dragon Bound
2. You're only human. You live once and life is wonderful so eat the damn red velvet cupcake!
- Emma Stone