Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈkʌdəl'] move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position.
- draw close
- hold close
- hold tight
Rhymes with Cuddle
How do you pronounce cuddle?
Pronounce cuddle as ˈkədəl.
US - How to pronounce cuddle in American English
UK - How to pronounce cuddle in British English
Sentences with cuddle
1. Verb, base form
On chilly nights, you can also cuddle with your love next to the cabin's outdoor fire pit.
Quotes about cuddle
1. I don’t want to make love last, I want to make love second to last. The last thing we’ll do is cuddle.
- Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.
2. Every night I cuddle with a blob of unbaked clay I fashioned in the shape of a woman. But that’s what being in love is all about.
- Jarod Kintz, This is the best book I've ever written, and it still sucks
3. why can't you see i'm a kid', said the kid.Why try to make me like you?Why are you hurt when I don't cuddle?Why do you sigh when I splash through a puddle?Why do you scream when I do what I did?Im a kid.
- Shel Silverstein, Falling Up
verb. ['ˈkʌdəl'] hold (a person or thing) close, as for affection, comfort, or warmth.
noun. ['ˈkʌdəl'] a close and affectionate (and often prolonged) embrace.