Table of Contents
verb. ['ˈkrʌmbəl'] fall apart.
- change integrity
- break down
Rhymes with Crumble
How do you pronounce crumble?
Pronounce crumble as ˈkrəmbəl.
US - How to pronounce crumble in American English
UK - How to pronounce crumble in British English
Sentences with crumble
* Spread the crumble topping over the apples.
2. Verb, base form
If the rock does not crumble, it is usually safe to use.
3. Noun, singular or mass
As the beef cooks, crumble it up with a spatula.
Quotes about crumble
1. Friendship- my definition- is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don't have trust, the friendship will crumble.
- Stieg Larsson, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
2. After you're gone, people will forget your name, no matter how important it was, and your face, no matter how pretty it was, and what you said, no matter how clever any of it sounded.The things you've done will crumble and fade and the places you once loved, will change and be given new names.You are only here for one moment and it lasts exactly one lifetime.
- pleasefindthis, I Wrote This For You
3. I'm a terrible prince. I should put my kingdom first and everything else second, but your first. I want you by my side every second, but I know I would crumble if I lost you.
- Shannon Hale, Enna Burning
verb. ['ˈkrʌmbəl'] fall into decay or ruin.
- wear out
- eat at
- fall apart
- wear away
- gnaw at
verb. ['ˈkrʌmbəl'] break or fall apart into fragments.
- slip off