Table of Contents
adverb. ['kɝˈeɪdʒəsli'] in a courageous manner.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- courageous (English)
- corageus (Old French (842-ca. 1400))
Rhymes with Courageously
How do you pronounce courageously?
Pronounce courageously as kərˈeɪʤəsli.
US - How to pronounce courageously in American English
UK - How to pronounce courageously in British English
Sentences with courageously
The breed is gentle by nature but will defend its family courageously.
Quotes about courageously
1. People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
2. You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
3. I think that when we look for love courageously, it reveals itself, and we wind up attracting even more love. If one person really wants us, everyone does. But if we’re alone, we become even more alone. Life is strange.
- Paulo Coelho