Table of Contents
adjective. ['ˈkaʊntləs'] too numerous to be counted.
- -less (English)
- -leas (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- count (English)
- counten (Middle English (1100-1500))
Rhymes with Countless
How do you pronounce countless?
Pronounce countless as ˈkaʊntləs.
US - How to pronounce countless in American English
UK - How to pronounce countless in British English
Sentences with countless
Plus, they taste amazing and can be used in countless recipes.
Quotes about countless
1. Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.
- Og Mandino
2. After a lifetime of working, raising families, and contributing to the success of this nation in countless other ways, senior citizens deserve to retire with dignity.
- Charlie Gonzalez
3. In closing I wish to say that while I was sorely beset by a number of white riders in my racing days, I have also enjoyed the friendship of countless thousands of white men whom I class as among my closest friends.
- Major Taylor