Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈkɑːtədʒ, ˈkɑːtɪdʒ'] a small house with a single story.
Rhymes with Cottage
How do you pronounce cottage?
Pronounce cottage as ˈkɑtɪʤ.
US - How to pronounce cottage in American English
UK - How to pronounce cottage in British English
Sentences with cottage
1. Noun, singular or mass
Protein-rich snacks such as tofu, yogurt and cottage cheese can help fuel your day on the board.
Quotes about cottage
1. There is room in the smallest cottage for a happy loving pair.
- Friedrich Schiller
2. I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage with my books, my family and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon, and letting the world roll on as it liked, than to occupy the most splendid post, which any human power can give.
- Thomas Jefferson, Letters of Thomas Jefferson
3. The great love is gone. There are still little loves - friend to friend, brother to sister, student to teacher. Will you deny yourself comfort at the hearthfire of a cottage because you may no longer sit by the fireplace of a palace? Will you deny yourself to those who reach out to you in hopes of warming themselves at your hearthfire?
- Mercedes Lackey, Magic's Pawn