Table of Contents
adjective. ['kɝˈʌptɪŋ'] harmful to the mind or morals.
Rhymes with Corrupting
Sentences with corrupting
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Do you think money is a corrupting force or worth sacrificing for?
2. Noun, singular or mass
There are sites that present corrupting viruses and unsavory content.
Quotes about corrupting
1. You're still here. No beer. I'm not corrupting a minor.""But you're a minor,"she pointed out. "At least for beer.""Yeah, and by the way, how much does it suck that I'm an adult if I kill somebody, and I'm not if I want a beer?
- Rachel Caine, Glass Houses
2. My parents had torn through my innocence and left me with a tar-like substance that was corrupting what was left of me. I could feel it at night; slithering and curling around my soul as it slowly devoured me. It was draining my energy and replacing it with an evil I was afraid to confront.
- J.D. Stroube, Caged in Darkness
adjective. ['kɝˈʌptɪŋ'] seducing into corrupt practices.
adjective. ['kɝˈʌptɪŋ'] that infects or taints.