Table of Contents
noun. ['ˈkoʊpɪŋ'] brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall.
Rhymes with Coping
How do you pronounce coping?
Pronounce coping as ˈkoʊpɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce coping in American English
UK - How to pronounce coping in British English
Sentences with coping
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Inform the recipient of how the family is coping.
Quotes about coping
1. Sometimes I just think depression's one way of coping with the world. Like, some people get drunk, some people do drugs, some people get depressed. Because there's so much stuff out there that you have to do something to deal with it.
- Ned Vizzini, It's Kind of a Funny Story
2. Sometimes you can learn, even from a bad experience. By coping you become stronger. The pain does not go away, but it becomes manageable.
- Somaly Mam, The Road of Lost Innocence: The True Story of a Cambodian Heroine
3. Me with nothing left to lose, plotting my big revenge in the spotlight. Give me violent revenge fantasies as a coping mechanism.
- Chuck Palahniuk