Table of Contents
adjective. ['kənˈtroʊld'] restrained or managed or kept within certain bounds.
Rhymes with Controlled
Sentences with controlled
1. Verb, past participle
Interest rates in the United States are controlled to a large extent by the federal government.
It dispenses foam soap and a controlled stream of water to wash your hands.
Quotes about controlled
1. Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.
- Ralph Ellison, Invisible Man
2. What's the world's greatest lie?... It's this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate.
- Paulo Coelho
3. If there was a God. I would spit in his face for subjecting me to this. If there was a Devil, I would sell my sould to make it end. If there was something Higher that controlled out fing fates, I would tell it to take my fate and shove it up its fucking ass. Shove it hard and far, you motherfer. Please end. Please end. Please end.
- James Frey, A Million Little Pieces
adjective. subscribing to the socialistic doctrine of ownership by the people collectively.
adjective. having the price regulated or controlled by government.
adjective. operated by automation.