Table of Contents
adverb. ['kənˈtɪnjuːəsli'] with unflagging resolve.
- -ly (English)
- -lice (Old English (ca. 450-1100))
- continuous (English)
Rhymes with Continuously
Sentences with continuously
1. Verb, base form
Hotel housekeepers must also be able to continuously push heavy supply carts from room to room without strain.
It must also be regularly and continuously used in the line of work.
Quotes about continuously
1. Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place - that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life.
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
2. When two people are under the influence of the most violent, most insane, most delusive, and most transient of passions, they are required to swear that they will remain in that excited, abnormal, and exhausting condition continuously until death do them part.
- George Bernard Shaw, Getting Married
3. For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger