Table of Contents
adjective. ['kənˈtɪnjuːɪŋ'] remaining in force or being carried on without letup.
Rhymes with Continuing
How do you pronounce continuing?
Pronounce continuing as kənˈtɪnjuɪŋ.
US - How to pronounce continuing in American English
UK - How to pronounce continuing in British English
Sentences with continuing
1. Verb, gerund or present participle
Each person takes off a shoe and throws it in a pile, continuing to wear the other shoe.
Quotes about continuing
1. I'm living by example by continuing on with my career and having a full, rich life, and I am incidentally gay.
- Portia de Rossi
2. Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.
- Ralph Ellison, Invisible Man
3. Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him.
- Maya Angelou
adjective. ['kənˈtɪnjuːɪŋ'] of long duration.