noun. ['ˌkɑːnsɝˈveɪʃən'] an occurrence of improvement by virtue of preventing loss or injury or other change.
- fall back
Words that Rhyme with Conservation
Example sentences of the word conservation
1. Noun, singular or mass
This is known as the law of conservation of momentum.
Quotes containing the word conservation
1. 'Being green' is commendable, but I hope that people don't take too much pride and self-adoration because they shut off the water when they brushed their teeth. The truth of the matter is, conservation alone will do little to save our planet.
- Naveen Jain
noun. ['ˌkɑːnsɝˈveɪʃən'] the preservation and careful management of the environment and of natural resources.
- oil conservation
- soil conservation
- pleasure principle
- reality principle
noun. ['ˌkɑːnsɝˈveɪʃən'] (physics) the maintenance of a certain quantities unchanged during chemical reactions or physical transformations.
- conservation of energy
- law of conservation of matter
- conservation of charge
- mirror symmetry
- law of conservation of mass
- conservation of matter
- law of conservation of energy
- conservation of momentum
- space-reflection symmetry
- conservation of parity
- conservation of mass
- conservation of electricity
- stay in place