noun. ['kənˌgrætʃəˈleɪʃənz'] an expression of approval and commendation.
- good word
Words that Rhyme with Congratulations
How to spell congratulations? Is it congradulations? Or congraluations? Common misspellings are:
Example sentences of the word congratulations
1. Noun, plural
You could even offer congratulations on the product and the success the company has found with it so far.
Quotes containing the word congratulations
1. Congratulations, you have a sense of humor. And to those who didn't: Go stick your head in the mud.
- Jesse Ventura
2. If you're reading this...Congratulations, you're alive.If that's not something to smile about,then I don't know what is.
- Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head
3. I told Augustus the broad outline of my miracle: diagnosed with Stage IV thyroid cancer when I was thirteen. (I didn’t tell him that the diagnosis came three months after I got my first period. Like: Congratulations! You’re a woman. Now die.)
- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars